PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER AND
ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT SPECIALIST
Conflict shapes all organizations.
Whether it’s positive or negative is up to you.
“Your success or failure will be primarily determined by one thing…your ability to build meaningful relationships.”
Conflict is reality of life and it’s costing your business a lot of money. On average, U.S. workers spend 2.8 hours a week dealing with conflict. These lost hours, which are often filled with toxic activities such as gossip, employee gripe sessions, secret meetings and emotional meltdowns, end up costing employers $359 billion a year in paid hours. It doesn’t have to be that way!
– BENJAMIN TEAGUE, Vice-President of Strategic Development Biltmore Farms, LLC – Asheville, North Carolina
– DERRIC JOHNSON, Former Creative Consultant The Walt Disney Company – Orlando, Florida
– SHARI T. VEAZEY, Executive Director Mississippi Municipal League – Jackson, Mississippi
– GARY GENTRY, Owner Premier Productions – Greenville, South Carolina
– JERRY BREWER, President NAIFA Mississippi – Jackson, Mississippi
– HONORABLE RONNIE MUSGROVE Governor of the State of Mississippi, 1996 – 2000
– ORLANDO EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE
As a veteran sports official, Lavon brings a unique perspective to the field of conflict resolution. He currently works as an on-field NCAA football official and has officiated in numerous collegiate conferences across the East Coast. He also has spent the past 35 years investing in leaders across the U.S. and understands what it takes to inspire and motivate your team.
What we do:
L. Lavon Gray, PhD
Never Wrestle with Pigs: A Survival Guide for Dealing with Difficult Personalities will help you navigate challenging relationships and identify the battles worth fighting. Most important, you’ll learn how to do it without smelling like a pig!